Master of Education in Community College Leadership
Requirements to Be Considered for Admission
- An earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A minimum 3.00 grade point average overall or a 3.00 GPA on the last 60 hours of coursework
- Applicants who do not meet the GPA requirements may qualify for admission by special consideration after consulting with the program coordinator (Dr. Michael Hevel) prior to applying to the program
- Current employment or significant experience at a community college or closely related institution
To Apply for an M.Ed. Degree in Community College Leadership
Complete an application for admission from the Graduate School and pay the $60 non-refundable application fee. As part of that application:
- Upload transcripts
- For admission decisions, unofficial copies are acceptable. If admitted, official transcripts with degree confirmation will be required.
- Upload a statement of interest
- Upload a current resumé or curriculum vitae
- Upload a reference form with the names and contact information of two professional and/or academic references (a reference from a current or former supervisor is encouraged)
A GRE score is not required for admission to the Community College Leadership Program.